There’s a lot to consider when you’re getting your kitchen renovated. The type of countertops, the style of appliances, and if you want an island or not are all important things to think about. One factor that many people overlook is the color of their faucet. Our eyes naturally gravitate towards shiny surfaces in any room, so it only makes sense that they would be drawn to your sink too! That’s why I recommend adding a grey tap in your kitchen – it has just enough shine without being distracting. It will make you happy every time you turn on the water for dishwashing or making coffee!
Grey is in at the moment too for all you designers out there. Grey broadly speaking can umbrella metal, gun metal grey, stainless steel, chrome and nickel.
Here’s a few reasons why you should ‘Go Grey’.
- Grey is a neutral colour that will work with any other colours you have in your kitchen
- Grey can be paired with white, black, or brown to create contrast and make the room feel more spacious
- The grey hue can help brighten up darker-looking rooms
- It’s easy to change the look of your kitchen by adding new appliances, cabinets, countertops and backsplash without having to paint all over again
- The color grey has been found to reduce fatigue for people who spend long hours in kitchens such as cooks or chefs so it could potentially increase productivity
- You don’t need much time at all before you see results – just one coat of paint usually does the trick!
For instance, we have a grey boiling water tap. Swan neck. Hot and cold water. It’s a delight. Never underestimate the benefits of having instant access to boiling water:
- Hot water can clean clothes better than cold
- Hot water is more efficient at cleaning dishes and pots
- A hot shower or bath feels great on a cold day
- It’s easier to make oatmeal in the morning when you use boiled water instead of microwaved
- Taking a hot bath before bedtime can help you sleep better
- If your home has an old heating system, using hot water will save energy because it takes less time for the heat to reach every room in the house
Grey is in. Multi-Functional Taps are in. We use them in our kitchen and we believe you should too.